Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Saranac River on Broadway in Saranac Lake
- Franklin County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 2003
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.32778, -74.13167 (decimal degrees)
44°19'40" N, 74°07'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/569233/4908646 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saranac Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3336890 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26074 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com