Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch AuSable River on Late Hall Road
- Essex County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Span length: 86.9 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.19417, -73.78556 (decimal degrees)
44°11'39" N, 73°47'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/597049/4894155 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Keene Valley
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3302420 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26047 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com