Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Goodnow River on Goodnow Road
- Essex County, New York
- No longer exists
Span length: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 39.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.91417, -74.18611 (decimal degrees)
43°54'51" N, 74°11'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/565346/4862661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3302030 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26050 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com