Rt39-Cattauraugus Creek Branch Bridge (Replacement)
- Culvert bridge over Catt Ck Branch on Rte 39
- Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 2016
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.51836, -78.54241 (decimal degrees)
42°31'06" N, 78°32'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/701876/4710258 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1024540 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 82640 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 88.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 27, 2018: Added by Dana and Kay Klein