Robert Rich Way CSX Transportation Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2016
BH Photo #359006
Dimensions are estimates.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Robert Rich Way on CSXTRR
- Buffalo, Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901 American Bridge Co. Buffalo Plant
- - American Bridge Co. of New York (Buffalo Plant)
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.91520, -78.90121 (decimal degrees)
42°54'55" N, 78°54'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/671306/4753534 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 72432 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 4, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com