Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over William Street on Queen Street
- Buffalo, Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 70.9 ft.
Total length: 74.8 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.88509, -78.80083 (decimal degrees)
42°53'06" N, 78°48'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/679587/4750400 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Buffalo NE
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2260440 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 50664 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 63.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)