Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Big Gulf Creek on Ward Drive
- Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1975
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.72417, -78.75389 (decimal degrees)
42°43'27" N, 78°45'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/683897/4732631 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3362260 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 40.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)