Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Ellicott Creek on Zoeller Road
- Erie County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1932; replaced 2004
Span length: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.94417, -78.56556 (decimal degrees)
42°56'39" N, 78°33'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/698611/4757490 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3328700 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)