Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Big Sister Creek on Versailles Plank Road
- Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.63944, -78.97028 (decimal degrees)
42°38'22" N, 78°58'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/666406/4722773 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3327400 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)