Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Cazenovia Creek on NY 240 in West Seneca
- West Seneca, Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1975
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 159.8 ft.
Total length: 165.7 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.84139, -78.78917 (decimal degrees)
42°50'29" N, 78°47'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/680667/4745572 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Buffalo SE
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1042600 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25996 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)