Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cayuga Creek on US 20
- Erie County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1936; replaced 2002
Span length: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.89944, -78.67278 (decimal degrees)
42°53'58" N, 78°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/690000/4752275 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1015580 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25993 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)