Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cayuga Creek on US 20
- Erie County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1932; replaced 2002
Span length: 128.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.90139, -78.68472 (decimal degrees)
42°54'05" N, 78°41'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/689019/4752464 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1015570 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25992 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)