Red Oak Mill Covered Bridge
32-14-05 Red Oaks Mill
Image from a stereoview of the bridge
Todd Clark Collection, November 2019
BH Photo #459876
All that is presently known is:
Bridge existed at Red Oak Mill.
It was painted white.
It was 80-90 feet in length.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Wappinger Creek on Road
- Red Oaks Mill, Dutchess County, New York
- Through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.65424, -73.87280 (decimal degrees)
41°39'15" N, 73°52'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/593856/4612001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pleasant Valley
- Inventory number
- BH 61174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 8, 2019: New photo from Todd Clark
- June 2, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Located pin just downstream of mill dam
- June 2, 2014: Added by Luke Harden