Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Fall Kill on Entrance Road at Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 1984
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.76231, -73.89978 (decimal degrees)
41°45'44" N, 73°53'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/591456/4623970 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 85756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com