Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over US 44 on Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G)
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1947
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 61.7 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 55.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.77634, -73.76842 (decimal degrees)
41°46'35" N, 73°46'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/602354/4625676 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1025579 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com