Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G) on NY 115
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1946
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.82497, -73.77217 (decimal degrees)
41°49'30" N, 73°46'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/601965/4631071 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5502440 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85753 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com