Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over NY 115 on abandoned railroad line
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
Span length: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71639, -73.90083 (decimal degrees)
41°42'59" N, 73°54'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/591434/4618871 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7713210 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)