Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Crum Elbow Creek on NPS Route 13
- Dutchess County, New York
- Unknown status
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 53.8 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.79000, -73.94333 (decimal degrees)
41°47'24" N, 73°56'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/587798/4627000 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Hyde Park
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5521840 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)