Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Crum Elbow Creek on Mills Cross Road
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Don't know
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.85710, -73.88534 (decimal degrees)
41°51'26" N, 73°53'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/592520/4634511 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2343140 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25954 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com