Bagley Brook Bridge
Was incorrectly listed in the NBI as a stringer.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Bagley Brook on CR 2
- Delaware County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1901; Reconstructed 1979; Replaced 2009
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 117.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.20173, -74.96877 (decimal degrees)
42°12'06" N, 74°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/502578/4672174 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3352470 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25926 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- January 16, 2015: New Street View added by Luke