Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over East Branch Delaware River on Harvard Road
- Delaware County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1901; rehabilitated 1964
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 112.9 ft.
Total length: 230.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.02167, -75.11667 (decimal degrees)
42°01'18" N, 75°07'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/490341/4652188 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3352730 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)