Keeney Settlement Bridge
NY 12M 1
Little York Park before installation.
Photo taken by Chester Gehman August 1989
BH Photo #419922
Formerly located on Keeney Settlement Cross Road in Cuyler, NY, it was removed in 1977. On site at Dwyer Memorial Park in Little York in August, 1989. Re-affirmed by CANALLER in 2014.
- Howe pony truss bridge over Unnamed Stream on Pedestrian Trail
- Little York, Cortland County, New York
- Preserved in public park
- Re-located from Keeney Settlement Cross Road in Cuyler, NY
- - Lane Bridge Works of Painted Post, New York
- Howe pony truss using new railroad iron per 1890 and 1894 patents of Daniel F. Lane
Total length: 36.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.70903, -76.15124 (decimal degrees)
42°42'33" N, 76°09'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/405721/4729146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61346 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 26, 2018: New photos from Chester Gehman
- August 12, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Updated status to preserved in public Park."
- June 14, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added category "Relocated"
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com