Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Branch Tioughnioga River on High Bridge Road
- Cortland County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 54.8 ft.
Total length: 55.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.75556, -75.91500 (decimal degrees)
42°45'20" N, 75°54'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/425124/4734076 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3312330 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com