Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Grout Brook on Glen Haven Road
- Cortland County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.75972, -76.27000 (decimal degrees)
42°45'35" N, 76°16'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/396081/4734914 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3312200 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com