Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Virgil Creek on NY 392
- Cortland County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Length of largest span: 31.8 ft.
Total length: 32.8 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.50111, -76.21333 (decimal degrees)
42°30'04" N, 76°12'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/400306/4706129 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3311910 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25922 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)