Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Bowman Creek on Ingraham Road
- Chenango County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.48000, -75.67444 (decimal degrees)
42°28'48" N, 75°40'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/444565/4703292 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3350940 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25860 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com