Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Hoffman Brook on West Hill Road
- Chemung County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1995
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.11528, -76.86778 (decimal degrees)
42°06'55" N, 76°52'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/345591/4664263 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3331220 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)