Five Mile Road Over Ishua Creek
Photo taken by Dana and Kay Klein in August 2016
BH Photo #360659
Looked like an old Bedstead on drive by, upon turn around was a 1957? Looks like reused members. VERY well maintained
- Girder bridge over Ishua Creek on 5 Mile Road
- Cattaraugus County, New York
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 57.7 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.26418, -78.43629 (decimal degrees)
42°15'51" N, 78°26'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/711447/4682290 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3321400 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73238 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 18, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein