Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Cattaraugus Creek on US 219
- Cattaraugus County, New York, and Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956; rehabilitated 1971
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 299.9 ft.
Total length: 651.9 ft.
Deck width: 43.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.47222, -78.69750 (decimal degrees)
42°28'20" N, 78°41'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/689275/4704777 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Ashford Hollow
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1041590 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 66.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)