Barker Hill Road Bridge (New)
Replaced an 1887 through truss bridge.
- Modern Warren pony truss bridge over Tioughnioga River on Barker Hill Road
- Broome County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1998
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 251.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Also called
- Tioughnioga River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.29849, -75.90869 (decimal degrees)
42°17'55" N, 75°54'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/425097/4683317 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Whitney Point
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2225310 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73137 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 10, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- August 11, 2016: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com