Hoadley Hill Road-Occanum Creek Bridge (Replacement)
- Culvert bridge over Occanum Creek on Hoadley Hill Road
- Broome County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
Span length: 31.8 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.08087, -75.69165 (decimal degrees)
42°04'51" N, 75°41'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/442791/4658986 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2226020 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 83019 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 91.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 1, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein