Rt 7 Over Snake Creek
- Stringer bridge over LITTLE SNAKE on RTE 7
- Broome County, New York
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 94.8 ft.
Deck width: 31.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.02759, -75.80177 (decimal degrees)
42°01'39" N, 75°48'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/433628/4653150 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Binghamton East
- Inventory numers
- NY 1054390 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 6, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein