Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over East 138th Street on Grand Concourse
- New York City, Bronx County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 138.8 ft.
Total length: 169.0 ft.
Deck width: 44.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.81323, -73.93022 (decimal degrees)
40°48'48" N, 73°55'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/590224/4518575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Central Park
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2242299 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 50597 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 70.3 (out of 100)