Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over E. 161st Street on Grand Concourse in New York
- New York City, Bronx County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1966
Span length: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 202.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.82667, -73.92250 (decimal degrees)
40°49'36" N, 73°55'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/590857/4520074 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Central Park
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2242259 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25773 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)