Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bronx River on Boston Road in New York
- New York City, Bronx County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 108.9 ft.
Total length: 128.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85278, -73.87389 (decimal degrees)
40°51'10" N, 73°52'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/594918/4523024 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2242110 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25752 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.7 (out of 100)