SNI Bridge spillway- Oil Creek
Seneca Nation Of Indians Bridge
Photo taken by Dana and Kay Klein in August 2016
BH Photo #362652
Seneca Nation of Indians bridge and spillway. Railings show designs of Treaty belts from formation of modern Seneca Territory. Treaty of Big Tree 1792
- Bridge over Oil Creek
- Allegany County, New York
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.23640, -78.30734 (decimal degrees)
42°14'11" N, 78°18'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/722180/4679535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 6600010 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73435 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 74.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- December 16, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Seneca Nation of Indians"
- October 1, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added SNI
- August 31, 2016: Added by Dana and Kay Klein