Transit Line By Joseph Ellicott one of two places where Transit line crossed Genesee River. Surveyed 1798-1800 for Holland Land Company. Supposedly Lead Marker in Ground Not found yet
- Polygonal Warren through truss bridge over Genesee River on CR 16
- Allegany County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1974
- Polygonal Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 210.0 ft.
Total length: 348.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.29611, -78.07472 (decimal degrees)
42°17'46" N, 78°04'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/741148/4686798 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3060090 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- November 1, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Year Lost Transit line History
- January 25, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info & Photo.
- August 17, 2013: New Street View added by Dave King
- September 19, 2010: New photos from Doug Kerr