Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Normans Kill on I-87 in Albany
- Albany County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954; rehabilitated 1998
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 239.8 ft.
Total length: 614.9 ft.
Deck width: 110.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.62556, -73.77889 (decimal degrees)
42°37'32" N, 73°46'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/600133/4719957 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5513549 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25733 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)