UP - West Verdi Bridge
Verdi West Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2010
BH Photo #172553
Parker camelback through truss railroad bridge. Bridge is a duplicate of the Iceland Bridge several miles to the West.
- Camelback through truss bridge over Truckee River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Washoe County, Nevada
- Open to traffic
- Built in 1907 by the American Bridge Co.
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Parker Camelback through truss with concrete abutments
Span length: 193.0 ft.
Total length: 193.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.48166, -119.99302 (decimal degrees)
39°28'54" N, 119°59'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/242572/4374506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Rose NW
- 4957 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45864 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2019: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- June 3, 2018: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- August 11, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott