UP - Verterans Memorial Drive Overpass
UP-Veterans Memorial Drive Overpass
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #294961
Deck girder with a flooring system made to look like a Warren pony truss with all verticals
- Faux pony truss bridge over Verterans Memorial Drive on Union Pacific Railroad
- Boulder, Clark County, Nevada
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck girder with a flooring system made to look like a Warren pony truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 47.0 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.96838, -114.86838 (decimal degrees)
35°58'06" N, 114°52'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/692208/3982541 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Boulder City
- Inventory number
- BH 63094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 21, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com