Kearny's Gap Bridge
Built 1913 by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. on NM 283 in San Miguel County. Relocated for use as a pedestrian bridge in the Santa Fe Botanical Garden in Santa Fe.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Arroyo de los Pinos on a pedestrian trail
- Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1913 by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co.
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. of Leavenworth, Kansas
- Warren pony truss
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.66538, -105.92812 (decimal degrees)
35°39'55" N, 105°55'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/415997/3947231 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 28, 2017: New photos from C Hanchey
- February 21, 2016: New Street View added by Luke
- February 21, 2016: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com