Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Santa Fe River on Palace Avenue in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1979
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.67833, -105.92000 (decimal degrees)
35°40'42" N, 105°55'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/416746/3948661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Santa Fe
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8358 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 84.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)