Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Crystal Creek on BIA N9603
- San Juan County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1989
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 62.7 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.05356, -108.96183 (decimal degrees)
36°03'13" N, 108°57'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/685893/3880887 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NM N667 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25691 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com