Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Fiquerdo Wash on BIA N9504
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1976
Span length: 89.2 ft.
Total length: 89.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.78750, -108.82694 (decimal degrees)
35°47'15" N, 108°49'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/696391/3962558 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NM N660 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25680 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)