Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Unnamed Waterway on CR 23
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 183.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.34528, -107.87194 (decimal degrees)
35°20'43" N, 107°52'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/238999/3915120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dos Lomas
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8179 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25674 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com