Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big House Canyon on CR 4
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 195.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.37583, -108.95083 (decimal degrees)
35°22'33" N, 108°57'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/686520/3916750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8080 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25675 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com