Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Unnamed Waterway on CR 4
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1980
- Pony truss
Span length: 73.2 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.37667, -108.94667 (decimal degrees)
35°22'36" N, 108°56'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/686520/3916750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8079 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25678 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com