Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rio Puerco of The West on CR 49
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1988
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.62833, -108.45833 (decimal degrees)
35°37'42" N, 108°27'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/730168/3945701 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oak Spring
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 10023 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25685 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com