Pine Hollow Road Bridge
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in September 2012
Standard Bailey bridge, double thickness, with extra top chord.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Raritan Valley Line on Pine Hollow Road
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic but at private end of dead end road
- Built 1997
- double thickness Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 116.1 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Also called
- Raritan Valley Line Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.64944, -75.11278 (decimal degrees)
40°38'58" N, 75°06'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/490465/4499849 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2160153 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 53586 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 67.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- September 26, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "New Jersey Transit"
- September 21, 2012: Added by Andrew Pearce