Pesquest River Bridge
A three truss line cast iron, vertical endpost, Pratt pony characteristic of the Corwin Iron Works of Lambertville, NJ and designed by Lowthrop.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Pesquest River on Greenwich St./Market St.
- Belvidere, Warren County, New Jersey
- No longer exists
- - Corwin Iron Works of Lambertville, New Jersey
- Pratt pony truss, three truss lines, vertical endosts, cast iron
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.82930, -75.07856 (decimal degrees)
40°49'45" N, 75°04'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/493376/4519811 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80462 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 18, 2018: Added by Art S